April 6, 2008

The Joys of Thrifting

This weekend I went thrifting for the first time in a while, and picked up two great items. The first was a wonderful Delia*s skirt for only $5. The second.....DRUMROLL PLEASE.....was a pair of rubber ESPRIT (!!!!!) shoes. Ok, rubber sounds kinda bad, but they are EXTREMELY AMAZING!!! And Esprit....who knew one could find a pair thrifting here, where Abercrombie is the choice among most. (GAG ME!)


Daily Favs

Song:
I was born a unicorn
by the unicorns
(how lovely does this sound??)

Site:
www.stardoll.com
(entertainment...)

Outfit:
Green top Gift
Thrifted orange skirt $5
Noisy Bracelets Gift
Asian Looking Orange Heels $15

Toodles!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

I rarely go into Esprit but once in a while they do surprise me with some things. Congrats on the shoes!

FASHION CHALET said...

I love the Unicorns & thrifting. Lovely blog. (We share the same "template" I see.) =)