February 24, 2008
February 22, 2008
February 18, 2008
February 10, 2008
Sadly it is Sunday night, and that means that tomorrow is Monday. :( BUT!!!! The Grammies are on tonight!!! YAY!!!!!!
My picks for tonight are the Plain White Tees, Feist, and Amy Winehouse. I have seen a few of the dresses, and they are all in very rich tones. And how can I forget Prince's outfit? He wore a BRIGHT red suit with an upturned collar-CLASSIC PRINCE!
Well, ta ta for now!
February 9, 2008
February 3, 2008
Today, I will give you some of my FAVORITE shopping tips.
1. Always try stuff on. Some times it looks good on the rack, but not on you, and then you are left with having to return the clothes (even though you get to do more shopping!)
2. The clearance area is usually in the back of the store (in case you lived under a rock and did not know that!) so head there first!
3. At stores like The Gap and H&M, the same adult styles are sometimes featured in children styles, too. IF THEY FIT AND DON'T MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A LITTLE KID!!, I actually reccomend that you buy the kid style because it is cheaper!
4. Go to thrift stores! Sometimes you can find really cute stuff for a VERY cheap price!
5. Do not over-pay for ANYTHING. Sometimes designer knock-offs can look cuter than the orginals. Then again...do not buy a designer handbag!
Obviously I have my own opinions about each candidate, even though I cannot vote yet. For the Democrat ballot, I believe that Barack Obama is the better candidate, because he does not focus on experience alone. I think that Hilary is sort of degrading herself by wearing all of those 'boxy' outfits, because she could be really stylish. I know it is her 'style', but it still bugs me.
On the other side of the vote, I am unsure. I definetly do not like the way Romney is running his 'I'm Rich, so watch my ads' campaign. The other candidates I am unsure about, so we'll just have to see what happens.
February 2, 2008
Her style is definetly coveted in the fashion world, and she has appeared several times in magizines such as Teen Vogue.
To get your own Agyness Deyn look here is what you need:
1. Bright color jeans: I really like them from Old Navy, I have 2 pairs: 1 in blue, and 1 in purple. Even though I am really short, the look OK rolled under (NOT CUFFED!)
2. Cartoon Charcter Tees OR Tees with chunky letters on them. ACTUALLY Teen Vogue has a tutorial on how to make your own! Here's the link: http://www.teenvogue.com/style/tips/diy/2007/05/henryholland_20070521
3. Canvas shoes. Converse, Vans,whatever floats your boat!
4. Like Agyness, always remember to have your own style, not a knock-off of someone else's.