August 3, 2008

What I bought

I went thrifting the other day, and sadly, I only found one dress. This really shows how lacking the thrift stores around here are, because I went to five of them. I know....depressing. But on the bright side, the dress is splendiforous!

It was $7.50, and the only problem is that the straps are a bit long. Thankfully I have wonderful sewing skills...not!

Then, yesterday I went to the mall, and although the thrift stores around here suck, the mall is ok. Though I would like an H&M...

I got these high waisted pants at Forever 21 on sale for $7.99. All I need now is my wonderful Grandma to help hem them!

I also got these socks there for $1.99!

Then, I went to Rave and bought this vest. XD

Finally, last but not least are the textured tights I got at the Gap for 97 cents. Smiles for sales!

9 comments:

Weekly Blogette said...

the jeans in that second pic are wicked!!! i love jeans witha dark wash!
come by my blog sometime

Mimi said...

I want a I♥NY shirt so bad it looks wonderful and the dress is very cute.

Dapper Kid said...

That dress is soooo pretty!!! And thank you so so much for the lovely comment dear :)

Emily said...

I love all this stuff, especially the high waisted pants

montypython101 said...

i love the vest and that dress! it looks really gd on u. i play on a rep soccer team so it's pretty competitive and we're hoping to move up another level.

Wendy said...

I like everything you got, especially the dress.

1234 said...

good haul!

Sugar Pop said...

simple buys - just like your style!

thank you for all your comments and support :)

Z said...

Love the outfits! The polka dot dress rocks!