July 3, 2008

Safari for my birthday!



Yeah...the outfit is "Safari chic" and yeah its my birthday!! -HAPPY DANCE- XD

Here is the outfit!

Jacket: Unknown

Top: Old Navy $4.99

Shorts: Target $10.99

Flip Flops: Old Navy $4.99

I wanted to wear these sunglasses from H&M ( $1.00), but the weather, as you can tell, did not cooperate. >:( They are green in case you can't tell.

Tommorow is the Fourth of July....time for fireworks galore. I hope I don't begin to puke up red white and blue after seeing it so much. XD

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh cute outfit, I love the blazer.

Syed said...

Happy Birthdaaaaay, love the outfit and those sunglasses are super cool, hopefully you get some super sunny days soooon!

Elisa Kwon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
i love the shirt, looks great with the simple ensemble.

Human Racing said...

Happy birthday! Love the shirt, I almost bought it myself.

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

Hi from Paris stylish cupcakes

I try to find time to alert stylish blogs and friends like you that the Paris fashion week is over : alléluia ! and that i just posted a best of fashion week shoes that could inspire you.
Please don't collapse ! lol
i hope you'll like

i've been proposed to create a fashion magazine in Paris as i wrote it in my blog (lots of volunteers ! lol). Let's keep in touch and exchange links !

I wish you a wonderful day

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

jess said...

i like your sunglasses

Guirec Munier said...

U r a fashion addict ! If u want, I invite u to come to see some of the most beautiful heels, dresses and bags of the Paris fashion week !

See u !

1234 said...

nice sunglasses! wanna link up?

meowi said...

the shades are cute{

Dana (MODAna) said...

I have your top in a dress; I wore it a few days ago!
Happy belated! You looked awesome!