February 3, 2008

Super Tuesday Primaries

Tomorrow is Super Tuesday in the US, and you know what that means. Both the Democrat and Republican Parties will be fighting for votes from 24 states. This huge primary election could very easily sway the polls in favor of one candidate or another. To find out which candidate is the greenest click here: http://www.heatison.org/candidates/the_candidates

Obviously I have my own opinions about each candidate, even though I cannot vote yet. For the Democrat ballot, I believe that Barack Obama is the better candidate, because he does not focus on experience alone. I think that Hilary is sort of degrading herself by wearing all of those 'boxy' outfits, because she could be really stylish. I know it is her 'style', but it still bugs me.

On the other side of the vote, I am unsure. I definetly do not like the way Romney is running his 'I'm Rich, so watch my ads' campaign. The other candidates I am unsure about, so we'll just have to see what happens.




1 comment:

xxCupcake said...

>.< Hillary's outfits. God, that made me laugh. I'm still laughing. Ha. xDD