December 29, 2008

Long time no post?

Erm....Christmas madness has obviously taken over. Thats the only possible explaination.
Hahaa...I got some awesome stuff. Plaid tops, blazers, cardigans, and ipod speakers. xDD Today I am shopping with my friends, so I will probably post some photos. We are having a "teen angst day at the mall," just because we are that cool. I am going to look for a faux leather bomber like Hannah Cheeto's and some cheap basics at Rave because the one at our mall is going out of bussiness.
Anyway, the real reason I am posting is that I am getting a new header. And I want you (YES YOU!!) to decide what it shall be.
Here are your choices:
Header 1:

Header 2:


Header 3:

Header 4:


So...its up to you. xDD
And if I have not linked you yet, let me know! I need to add some more! xD

10 comments:

jess said...

Sounds like you had a good christmas. I like the first one. I need to get around to making myself a header. I'd like to trade links.

Juice said...

I like the 3rd one. I hope you had a great day at the mall! :)

Wendy said...

I like the last one.

Syed said...

I love the second and last one :) Hope you had a wonderful New Years dear!

Tara Rose said...

i love love love header 3! Sorry about not commenting but I will b more devoted love header 3!

Anonymous said...

I like 2 and 4. I'm a really bad commenter but I'll trade links :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love number three, too ^^.

Rosanna said...

i love the last one :)

xoxo
littlemissdressup.com

Amelia said...

Sounds like you got some great stuff. I love the first header.

Stacy said...

cool graphics.