November 16, 2008

I don't know you, but I want you...

I have been playing back Falling Slowly from the movie Once addictively. Marketa Irglova, who is in the movie was definetly my inspiration for today's outfit.

Sweater: Old Navy, $4.99. Skirt: Express from Gabes, $5.99. Tights: Hand-me-down. Boots: Report from Macy's.
Sorry for the poor photo quality, it was SNOWING! My favorite weather is probably snow, or neige in French. (We are learning weather. xDD)




See our outfit resemblance? Flowy skirt, tights, sweater, and boots. All I need now is a great singing friend who will buy me a piano...

I adore the snow!

Thrifting photos tommorow!

Ta ta for now!

xDD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, i love your tights :] what brand are they? have they run? I'm dying for quality tights.

And you just added me as a contact on flickr so I figured i'd check you out here :D cant wait to see more photos.