July 17, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaack!!





From......guess where!!! NYC!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!

It was absolutely fabulous!

Here is what I did:

-Shopped

Bought:

--a SWATCH!!

--2 tops from Mango (1 black and white polka dot, and a brown sweater)

--An I <3>
--Jeans from Uniqlo (they actually alter the hemline FOR FREE!!)

--A scarf and a purse from a street market right outside our hotel!

--A Moofia toy from FAO Schwartz

--Candy from Dylan's Candy bar

--A New York picture for my room

--Nail polish and lip balm from Bliss

--and paper from the Sanrio store

-Saw Hairspray and Grease!!

-Went to Central Park

-Went to Little Italy and Chinatown

-Rode the Subway

-Went to the MoMa

-Got a manicure at Bliss

-Went to a steakhouse and was yelled at for being a vegetarian. (haha)

Here are some pictures:

(I will get around to posting my purchases when my camera works again!!


Here is the purse!!

The view from the sixth floor in Tiffany's.

Strawberry Fields in Central Park.

Times Square.

Real post will come tommorow...I swear!!

--Squishybubble

7 comments:

scubasocks said...

awesome, i live in nyc, and i would totally love thi xchange links

Life's a Wardrobe said...

Nice purse!

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hi from Paris Stylish Buble
well done as usual !

as i am used to on friday, i visit my former and new friends before i go to sleep (it's 4.00 am in Paris) to alert them that they might enjoy and be inspired by my last Paris street style photo reportages :

Parisian girls are so stylish and beautiful this summer. You can appreciate them at www.styleandthecity.com

I wish you a great evening and hope that i was not intrusive

cheers from Paris

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS

Sugar Pop said...

I can't wait to see some more pics!

I LOVE ASIAN STATIONARY. I FILL UP ON IT EVERY YEAR (and don't even use it because it's too pretty ^^)

Dapper Kid said...

Woooow, that looks super!! Excited about the photos!

jess said...

I love New York. I don't get up there often and long enough. It looks like you had fun

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影