April 14, 2008

I have been tagged!

Tavi @ Style Rookie has tagged me for this.

here's the deal:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs to let them know they've been tagged!

1. I have a good day if my outfit is good...but if it sucks...then I have a bad day. I probably have some fashion disorder like Chloe in the book Chloe Lieberman Sometimes Wong...

2. I LOVE soccer. I am obsessive. Usually soccer and fashion don't mix....unless your me...LOL

3. I scream LOTS of LOUD things in public....many people think I am nuts!!!

4. I love food. I eat, and eat, and eat, and eat.

5. I am always worried about how things smell. Like, if I go somewhere (like a hotel) and it smells bad....then I have to like sanitize it.

6. I am SLOPPY!

So if you want to do this thing....you have been tagged!!!

No comments: